Monday, January 26, 2009

Its Me


My name is Jessica, im the oldest of two kids, I was born in Baton Rouge, LA, and lived in Monticello, Mississippi until i was 10 and then my whole family moved to Rigby, ID, we're starting out on our 12th year here in june...it feels like forever. So Idaho isnt really a bad place to live, its got plenty of natural beauty..and freezing cold weather.


But i grew up in a place where its ALWAYS green. Its a little different here. There are lots of cool people here though, so i guess that'll have to make up for it haha. I love to visit the south though. if anyone ever wants a tour guide..yeah, look me up! the picture on the right is a close up of my great-aunts front yard.


So i like to do lots of things, and stay busy, I like art, sketching, photography, reading is a favorite pastime of mine, I love working with animals and i just finised a six month internship at yellowstone bear world, and i miss my baby bear, Midnight yep, thats her in the picture there, shes about six months in that picture. Yeah ask my friends, you really shouldnt get me started on the cubs cause i wont stop haha maybe i'll get it all out on my blog! bwahahaha!





I just finished my application for BYU-I so hopefully in a couple of months i'll be going to school. I origionally started out at Utah state University where i am in that picture, teaching a class how to flintknap (or make arrowheads), in their museum on campus to be specific, where i practically lived, but hey it was a cool place and im not complaining. However due to some complications and ridiculous out-of-state tuition, im back in idaho for a bit, and ive applied for the biology major. wish me luck!


Ummm lets see what else can i bore you with... oh i know.I like fencing too, no not the kind you put up in your yard, i mean with swords and masks. Basically i love doing anything outside (as long as its at least 65 degrees...) I love to go new places, learn new things, watch new movies. I aslo play the violin/fiddle. I can pick out a tune on the piano(dont tell my branch president) I was in an auditioned choir for two years..so someone at least thinks i can sing. Hmm thats about all ive got for now.. Oh and i am accepting applications for a new boyfriend now. haha kidding!

1 comment:

  1. Haha it's great! I love it!!! haha the last part makes me laugh! You're amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete