Monday, January 26, 2009

While i was looking through some pictures...

So whilst i was putting together my very first post on my very first blog i was looking at pictures that i had on my computer.. and i figured what my next post would be. So the last time i went for a visit down south was for a funeral, and at christmas time, but i wanted to talk about the time before that, my last family reunion. You know those redneck jokes that people like to tell, like you know your a redneck when:your front yard looks like you're having a garage sale, or you use a hanger to get reception on your tv? yeah, thats my family, and its never a dull moment with them. I love every single moment. so i thought i'd share some of these moments captured on photograh here. enjoy!


Okay, this is on the way down to Mississippi, we drove, yes gas was very expensive. We got to stop by the headquarters for Cabello's in, Nebraska i think it is, anyway, this is a picture of my mum, looking at an ancient catfish he was HUGE!!! we like to stop everywhere, its good to stretch your legs and you gain a bit more culture. although i could feel the testosterone floating in the air here.



Well believe it or not we finally made it to Mississippi, where we got a motel for a couple of nights along with half the family, so i think it was the second day we were there, we had our first big rainstorm, and i just couldnt resist playing in it! my little cousin ariel thought i was crazy but then begged her mum to let her go play with me, she finally relented. We played in the rain together until it stopped like five minutes later. The thing about rainstorms there is that is so warm, its like being in a shower, its wonderful! This is my little second cousin brianna, she was watching us with her big beautiful eyes,Singing and Dancing in the rain!!!

And the day of the Family reunion dawned bright and beautiful, to top it all off, i actually wore a dress, i hate dresses.. but it was a very great time! Good food, family, and lots of fun! Family Reunion 2007

No comments:

Post a Comment