Friday, January 29, 2010




Soooooo, I dont think i've been to my blog in almost a year. didja miss me? I think ill just try to summarize what all has been going on. my main reason for not blogging is college.. ive been purdy busy with it, especially this fall.. I took my nightmare class, math, and PASSED it! even though as I was taking the final a power station in Rigby blew up! and the teacher made us sit out in the hall, under the emergency lights and finish!!!! that was a really black night in Rexburg. you have no idea how great passing is to me. I ran around the house screaming and crying, mom thought i saw a mouse. I took an automechanics (still havnt learned how to spell it) class this summer, and i actually enjoyed it.. plus I got an A, that helps. I got to go on several adventures with millus and her summer roomates. Fishing, huckleberry picking, good times. I had been taking care of my dog for almost a year and a half, she was diagnosed with congestive heart failure (her heart and lungs slowly filled with liquid). She was old so it wasnt that huge of a shock but she died right before we were scheduled to taker her to the vet, literally, we had the car cranked.. I guess she knew that I wouldnt be ok with putting her down and that she wanted to go on her own terms and at home, so its ok it all worked out.Thats her smiling at me in the picture there. a week later I moved to rexburg to go to school... which a change was good for me I wouldntve done well left to my own devices. I freaked out during my second week at school, had an anxiety attack and almost stopped taking classes...again.. I blame it on the math, but after a strong pep talk from the bishop aka dad I stuck it out and passed. I got to take a 'fun' class too, landscape architecture, that model is part of my front yard project. I encourage all of you to take a class like that. I also had tons of fun with the new roommates, some old friends some new, all great. we went on many adventures and exchanged many socks for christmas haha. So now, im sitting at home searching for a job taking an online class and that is the extent of my exciting life. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment