Monday, February 2, 2009








So i like taking pictures, and for inspiration on what stories to tell here, i like to look through mine. Its wonderful to be able to look back and have so many great memories with great friends. We are so blessed, we dont even realize it. I have a lot of awesome friends. I have always shied away from calling someone 'best friend', i dont want to use the term to loosely, but i would like to call some that. Usually i end up just avoiding the subject alltogether, but here is this chapter, im going to tell you about two of my best buds jana and cara, its hard to say one name without the other cause they are together so much. i met jana first though, even though she transferred to my high school my senior year, and cara had been going the whole time, sad really, and if you think about it. It makes you wonder who you didnt meet, who would now be your best friend, mind boggling, i know. so i'll just put these pictures up. I originally came up with the idea of going out doors and taking lots of pictures.. ever since then its become an at-least-once-a-year thing. Still trying to talk jana and cara into doing some in the snow, much as i despise it, i think it could be fun. but i just wanted to show off some of our products of traversing through the Brigham Young University of Idaho Gardens. its an absolutely beautiful place...

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE it!!! haha You're awesome Jessica!!! I really do want to do pictures in the snow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so when are you going to come visit us??? Heather and Don have been asking about you and when you're going to come hang out! I have a distinct desire to listen to country music, want to join me?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just realized I had followers, and one of them is you!!! I'm so excited! I miss you a ton. Come for a fish fry soon?

    -Marni

    ReplyDelete